Coriander Seed Essential Oil
Part Of Plant Used : Seed
Source : Russia
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
The health benefits of coriander essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an analgesic, aphrodisiac, antispasmodic, carminative, depurative, deodorant, digestive, fungicidal, lipolytic, stimulant, and stomachic substance.
- Coriander Essential Oil can arouse and increases the libido, as well as cures temporary impotency, frigidity of both males and females, erectile dysfunctions, and general loss of interest in sex.
- People who are fed up with trying all possible methods to lose weight need to pay attention to this property of cilantro essential oil.
- It promotes lipolysis, which means hydrolysis of lipids, which in turn means hydrolysis or breaking down of fats and cholesterol.
- Coriander also relieves nervous cramps, convulsions, and generally relaxes your body and mind.
- It stimulates and warms up the organ systems, hormone and enzymes secretions.
- Aids digestion, excretion, brain functions and nervous system activity, and can fight depression and boosts your spirits.